Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

06 December 2003

Blogkeeping

I have been quite busy in a very short time. Last night I joined LiveJournal, which is another approach to online journalling. Some call it blogging, but it is more personal and more communal than these blogs we have been doing. The look of it is quite customisable (is that a word? probably not; I am sorry) if you pay. I am not paying, so mine is pretty standard. There is a link to it at Deborama's Personal Pages.
I have worked a bit on Deborama's Kitchen. Still no recipes of my own, but they will come. I have moved the cookery books there. Christmas is coming; wouldn't your Mum or significant other like a nice cookery book?
I have figured out how to do TrackBack (from others'; I don't know how to have it on Blogspot, and maybe you need to pay.)
A few more good people in the blogroll, including MyIrony, En Banc, The Journey, by Trishymouse and Outside the Beltway. (See Blogroll; I'm too lazy to link.)

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site